Inscriptions for Inverkeithney Cemetery Kirkyard, Banff Aberdeenshire.
64. Erected by his widow & family in loving memory of George Bremner d.
at Hillhead of Frendraught 11 Nov. 1897 aged 50; dau. Maggie d. in infancy
11 Dec 1878 at Hill of Tollo, Inverkeithney; his wife Margaret Duncan d. at
Bankhead, Forgue 4 Jan 1917 aged 68,
69. In memory of
John Duncan d. in Tollow… 1775 and Alexander Duncan his son d.21 Dec
aged 60 and George Duncan d.30 May1791 aged 29. He was son of Alexander and
Grandson of John.
70. In memory of George Duncan d. Bogenhilt, parish of Marnoch 29 Oct.
1845 aged 58; Stone erected by widow & family.
83. Sacred to the memory of Charles Alexander late farmer Auchinina d.11
June 1787 aged 70. His wife Barbara Duncan d.15 June 1782 aged 58, Stone
erected by sons John. James, William. Charles & David Alexanders. Also above
William Alexander d.2 June 1792 aged 34, also John Alexander d.15 Nov. 1793
107. Erected by Isabel Allardes spouse to John Rose in Mains of Towie in
memory of her parnts. William Allardes late in Boynsmill d.11 Nov. 1748
aged45 and Jean Stewart his spouse d.23 Aug. 1782 aged 69; said Isabel
Allardes d.11 Apr. 1787 aged 39. Also in memory of Theodore Allardes d.
Craighead of Turtory 22 June 1843 aged 57; his spouse Elspet Duncan d.
Turtory Cottage 22 Jan 1870 aged 67 their dau. Christina d. Aberchirder 16
Jul. 1895 aged 67.
166. By James Middleton & Mary Duncan in
in memory of their dau. Jean Georgina Middleton d. 10Nov 1836 aged 24. Died
at Upper Tollo on 3 Aug. 1847 in her 65th year the above Mary
Duncan, she was an affectionate wife and a dutiful mother, said James
Middleton d. Banff Hosp. 27 Nov 1867 aged 83.
186. In memory of my husband George Duncan d. Springbank, Craigmancy 20
Feb. 1936 aged 41; baby Mary Jane d.20 Sept. 1925; his wife Mary Jane
Phillip d.14 Aug 1981 aged 79.